Online Application Form & Requirement Checklist
To fill-in our application form, please refer to this link
- Official Transcript (certified copy) Original copy will be submitted at the time of registration
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study Plan (include your name and passport ID number in the Heading)
- One ID Photo (Passport size)
- Copy of Passport for International Student and Thai ID for Thai Student
- Application Fee can be paid at the time of registration with the Program
- If you enclose any additional document, please specify
Kindly rename and rank each file according to the list above.
1. Application to the Program is subject to a 1,000 baht non-refundable application fee.
* For non-scholarship applicant, you are advised to do the payment as instructed. Otherwise, the payment can be made on the registration day itself.
**For scholarship applicant, the 1,000 Baht can be made on the first day of class (if you are accepted to the program). Just proceed with the application as usual.
2. Please ensure ALL sections of this application form are filled. The application will not be considered for interview if any required section is not completed.
3. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all application materials are received by MAPS Program on or prior to the application deadline. It is recommended for the applicants to send the applications before the application deadline itself. All documents should bear the applicant’s full name (as stated in passport). Once submitted, no materials will be returned to the applicant.
4. Please be informed that, first screening for the Program i.e. an interview will be set up soon after the selection committee have finish reviewing your application. Please ensure that your contact is clearly written/type in order for the program to contact you promptly
5. Please note that our scholarships are allocated on first-come-first-serve basis. It cannot be guaranteed that you will get the scholarship even you submitted your application and documents before our advertised deadline due to high competition. This, it is strongly advised to submit your complete application as soon as possible.
6. As for the referee letter, just provide the name of the referee who will provide a reference letter to the program. Should you pass the first screening, the committee will ask the applicants to provide the letter.